Boxboys Audio Sound Solutions is an Authorized Dealer of Synergy Audio
The Synergy Audio WFO 2.1D is a world class Amplifier in a class of it's own.
The WFO series of amplifiers are at home in a daily driven vehicle, all out daily ground pounding demo driver or in the SPL competition lanes.
Our Class AB multi-channel amplifiers feature high end Japanese Sanken output devices to insure audiophile sound quality with the versatility of 2 way active crossover controls.
Synergy Audio WFO series are world class amplifiers in Class D monoblock and Class AB multi-channel formats. They feature high end design, engineering and manufacturing. We utilize the best quality components to insure the best possible performance and reliability.
- Continuous Power Output @ 14.4V Input
- RMS power @ 4 ohms mono: 650W x 1CH
- RMS power @ 2 ohms mono: 1,200W x 1CH
- RMS power @ 1 ohm mono: 2,000W x 1CH
- RMS power @ 2 ohms linkable/dual mono: 4200W x 1CH
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >100 dB
- Low Pass Frequency Crossover: 30Hz~250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 10 Hz~60 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0~12 dB Bass Boost
- Frequency: 30Hz~90Hz
- Phase Shift Control: 0~180 degree
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz~350 Hz (+/- 1dB)
- T.H.D. Continuous @ 4 ohm/100 Hz: <0.15%
- Efficiency @ 4 ohm/100 Hz: 90%
- Input Sensitivity: Variable 200 mV~8V (+/- 5%)
- Dimensions (INCHES) : 16.92"(L) x 9.05"(W) x 2.28"(H)
- Operating Voltage: DC 8.5V~16V
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 200A (linked: 400A)
- Wired remote bass level control